Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #271
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was scrolling down the topics and I noticed that a coupla topics are now several pages long, I also noticed that they both were started by...Ta Daa The One And Only NewYorkJettster....Hmmm She sure seems to be a popular Grrrl [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I don't have anything important to say, But I just needed a place ta say it....Hiya J

    Rog

  2. #272
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hee,hee... Hey E~ How's J~ doing? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I know I missed 2 4 Tuesday so, here's a triple shot wednesday.

    Cherry_Bomb 2001~ Joan Jett And The Blackhearts/ Cherie Currie

    Bad Time~ Joan Jett and The Blackhearts

    1,2,3,4, FIVE~ Joan Jett and The Blackhearts/ Kathleen Hanna [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Here's some fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] with some out of the oven NY Charlie style bagels. Enjoy and have a great day! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

    The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #273
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Hmm, for my belated picks for yesterday, I'll go with:

    I Love Playin' with Fire-The Runaways
    American Nights-The Runaways

    They did a great job in harmonizing on the vocals on ILPWF.

  4. #274
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Im in the mood for Jonny Gitar this days....
    I got myself a bad lover haha........
    He's name is Jonny Gitar !!!! Watch out !!!!
    Love it love it love it......
    I don't understand why so many of you hate it???

  5. #275
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was just counting my toes (don't ask) and I figgered [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] out that 2 days ago was Monday... and in 2 more daze it will be Friday so I got out my high school algebra books and a pencil and I think that I can prove that for a few more hours that this is technically [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] <font color="red">Hump Day!</font> for those that keep score on that sorta thing (Gus) [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Rog

  6. #276
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for the Humpday report yesterday Ella! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    This week is zipping by at a pretty good clip so I can't complain!
    Thursday is one day before Friday and Friday is one day before Chaturday and I think I heard mention that YOU intended to be in attendance!
    Groovy Baby, Groovy!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #277
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I woke up this morning thinking it was Monday, for some reason, but then I suddenly realized it's Friday which is a much much much better day if you ask me!
    Enjoy your Mon.....er....Friday folks!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #278
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If ya think waking up to a Friday is good...Then waking up on a chilly, but beutiful Chaturday must be Greeeaat! (qouting that Tony the Tiger dude).

    The String Cheese Incident(disc 2,On the Road) is playing as Julie has me doing a bit of fall housecleaning (well I'm supposed to be cleaning, but She won't mind me making a quick post?)<font color="red">(wham! Pow! Zowie!...She caught me!!!)</font>. Its a bit chilly this morning after a bit o rain last night, So I'm trying to get stuff done so I can sit and enjoy tonights Chat room experince.

    Rog

  9. #279
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ella, if you lke string cheese, you'll dig
    Karl Denson's tiny universe

  10. #280
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Mr C another unknown band that I will add to my "lookfor" list. Amusicalguy also gave me a couple of leads during last nights chat. [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Rog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic